Thursday, July 30, 2009

words to u

wat should i do n wat i shouldn't do?
confused...
did i make a wrong decision to leave?
y?
becuz i afraid...
i afraid tat i cant control my heart nt to think about u...
everytime i think about u,
my heart was bleeding...
u should know wat im thinking...
i found out tat every time i think a bout u,
my step is deeper...
when i knew urs relationship,
i feel tat im the third ppl...

girls r oways selfish,
they wun hope tat their bf oways keep contact with other girls...
i nvr wan to b those girls who will make ppl's relationship worse...
u know i hate tat...
tats y i decided to quit,
u juz start ur relationship with her,
u still hav a long journey to go with her...

i wun 4 gt the happy memories tat u gave me,
i will oways kip them in my heart,
they r the best present tat u gave me...
i appreciate them...
although i have no more change,
bt i nvr hate u...
she will continue my love to u,
so u have to appreciate her oso...

dun think too much,
juz enjoy ur sweet life with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment